1. Green Chile salsa: Chiles Serranos or jalapeños that are boiled, fried, or toasted. Blend with water or oil, salt, garlic.
2. Red Chile salsa. Boil dried Cascabel (Anaheim) peppers. Blend with water, salt and garlic.
3. No-pepper Salsa: roasted tomatoes & onions, garlic, salt, cumin (opt).
4. Traditional Salsa: serranos or jalapeños & tomatoes (roasted or boiled). Salt, garlic and/or cumin. Mash in molcajete (mortar and pestle) or blend.
5. Pico de Gallo: chopped jalapeños, tomato, onion, cilantro, lime, salt. Serve with fajitas
6. Salsa Ranchera: sauté chopped onions, tomatoes and peppers. Add water and salt. Cook til done and thickened. Serve over huevos rancheros or steak.
7. Cilantro relish: chopped onions and cilantro. Serve with tacos al carbon.
8. Jalapeño relish: diced pickled carrots & jalapeños (canned). Serve over flautas, cabbage n mayo.
9. Salsa ala Mexicana: saute diced peppers, tomatoes and onions. Serve in omelets or scrambled eggs.
10. Rotel dip: drain half the juice. Blend with spices (salt, cumin, onion powder). Serve with chips. Or add to soup, rice and other dishes.
11. Diablo sauce: 2 red bell peppers, cooked and pureed. Add a lil oil, salt and italian seasoning. Good on roasted chicken.