Shopping in Rome is a scavenger hunt but these shops listed below were luckily stumbled upon on our trip to Rome this summer of 2015.
- Tazza de Oro. Coffee and coffee supplies. Near the Pantheon.
- Cartoleria Pantheon. stationery shop.
- L’Artigianato. Kitchen items, Murano jewelry, misc gifts. At Piazza Navona.
- Andrew’s ties. Near Spanish Steps.
- Airport, duty free shop. Great selection of sweets, perfumes, spirits.
- Stilvetro. Kitchen shop. Lovely trays, silverware, and various supplies. Near Spanish Steps.
- Panella, L’arte del Pane. Jams, chocolate topping, breads, candy.
- Romeo. Cool dining establishment. Pasta and food gifts.
Leather purses are everywhere. We bought a couple in the shops next to where we stayed, Hotel Napoleon.
No recommendations for shoes. We bought a pair of men’s shoes at Adry, next to our hotel right by metro entrance, Vittorio Emanuel.